For any questions you may have regarding a specific project
Intersection IL 37 / IL14 in Benton
Crocker Road - Resurface NW of Sesser
E St Louis St. - West Frankfort Road Reconstruction
Work will begin with tree removal and storm sewer towards the end of August to early September
Structure SLB Replacement IL 14 E of Benton
RT 51 Dowell
- All lanes are open
Giant City Road in Carbondale
- Temporary signals in place, road is down to one lane for Bridge work.
Drainage work 14th St. in Murphy and I-57
We have started back to work replacing driveway culverts and grading and shaping the ditches. Watch for flaggers in the roadway along with equipment and workers.
IL 13 and McKinney Ave, Carbondale
IL 13/127/149 in Murphysboro
I-57 North of Ina
- Work will begin with lane closures around September 5th
RT 15 Woodlawn
- Temporary signals in place. Watch for equipment and workers.
IL 15 & N Harmony Lane Intersection
IL 15 / Woodlawn Road Intersection
IL 146 Box Culvert W of IL 146/IL 37
- Route 146 will be opened by the end of the day Wednesday. We are removing the concrete barriers and will remove the signals tomorrow. The job should be open by middle of next week.
I-24 from US 45 Crossover to Ohio River
- We should start patching and lane closures around September 5th.
Shamrock Road - resurface
- Paving, One Lane Road, Flaggers Present, Watch for Trucks Entering and Leaving Roadway, Drive Slow Through Work Zone.
IL 150/IL 4 Steeleville Resurface
IL 4 N of Sparta - Mill and Resurface
RT 45 Eldorado to Texas City
- Watch for traffic shifts to new lanes beginning Tuesday August 8, 2017
RT IL 13 East of Harrisburg
Wasson Road Resurface
I-57 over RT 146 Interchange
- We will be closing route 146 the 23rd and 24th of this month to set the structural steel on the south bound structure. The detour will be clearly marked. The sub structure concrete is being placed this week. We will then be rip rapping and waiting on cure to place the structural steel.
RT 13 From RT 148 To Crainville - Includes : Bridge At Wolfe Creek & Frontage Roads
Main Street is closed both north and south from route 13. Use frontage roads for access to businesses. North Briggs is closed and Fleming is closed at west end and north frontage is closed at the east end. Everyone can get to their businesses and homes from at least 1 direction. We have switched traffic west bound to the outside lanes and have begun working on the median. We will switch east bound traffic to the outside lanes Tuesday evening and begin construction of the median work. We are patching on the night shift all this week.
I-57 South of Marion to I-24
- All Lanes Open
RT 13 near Greenbriar Road
- We are working on frontage road completely away from traffic. We are currently disking and drying the new frontage road subgrade and are currently filling the pond with earth. We are cutting the ditches and sub grading for the new frontage road. Quite a few trucks hauling in earth to fill pond. watch for trucks entering and leaving the project.
RT13 east of Marion near Norman Road
- All lanes are open. We are waiting on the construction signs to be placed Friday. The seeding is complete. The entire job will be complete as of Friday of this week.
IL 37 over Limb Branch south of Marion
Russell St in Marion - Pavement Reconstruction
- Russell street will be closed from Scottsboro road to Hill avenue for road construction.
South Market - Reconstruction
- The water and sewer contractor has begun and will take approximately 3 weeks. All the sidewalks and drives and bricks and curb and gutter has been removed. The street is closed to through traffic and is only open to local residents. It is extremely dangerous to navigate the street and very confusing. There are no bricks to see at this time. Please only use the street if you live on it. We will begin the brick work in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.