For any questions you may have regarding a specific project
Lane closures on bridge-Please watch for workers
Intersection IL 37 / IL14 in Benton
Signal work has started, watch for equipment and workers
Crocker Road - Resurface NW of Sesser
E St Louis St. - West Frankfort Road Reconstruction
Work will begin with tree removal and storm sewer October 30th. The gas company has decided to replace the old gas line with a new one through the entire project. The gas company is currently replacing the gas line from one end of the project to the other.
Giant City Road in Carbondale
- Temporary signals in place, road is down to one lane for Bridge work.
IL 13/127/149 in Murphysboro
Jackson County Rt. 13/127/149 in Murphysboro
I-57 North of Ina
- I-57 is down to one lane each direction for the next two weeks. Use extreme caution as backups are happening frequently. The driving lanes are closed in both directions. Merge to the passing lane as soon as you start seeing the construction signs. If everyone would get over and not try to beat someone to the taper, then traffic would flow freely through without any backups. We should be complete with the barriers off and both lanes open around the 21st of this month.
RT 15 Woodlawn
- Temporary signals in place. Watch for equipment and workers.
IL 15 & N Harmony Lane Intersection
IL 15 / Woodlawn Road Intersection
I-24 from US 45 Crossover to Ohio River
- Lane closures east and west bound are in place until Friday am. We will be working evenings for the next couple of weeks with lane closures in both directions. Please obey guide signs and slow down through the construction zone. All lanes are open for the weekends. Construction should be complete the week of the 23rd.
Shamrock Road - resurface
IL 154 in Pinckneyville from Panther Drive to US 51
IL 150/IL 4 Steeleville Resurface
IL 4 N of Sparta - Mill and Resurface
RT 45 Eldorado to Texas City
- Watch for traffic shifts to new lanes beginning Tuesday September 12, 2017. We have shifted to the new lanes. Use extreme caution as traffic patterns are completely different than what has been for quite some time.
RT IL 13 East of Harrisburg
- N/A One Lane Road, Flaggers Present, Use Caution.
Wasson Road Resurface
- Road Closure to begin Tuesday September 19 From Corinth Road to Streetcar Road to make permanent repairs to roadway affected by mine subsidence. Approximate duration 6 weeks.
I-57 over RT 146 Interchange
Proceed with caution as workers are still working overhead of route 146. We poured the deck on the structure and are currently working on the approach slabs and parapet walls on the deck. We are pouring the approach slabs and prepping for the asphalt run offs.
RT 13 From RT 148 To Crainville - Includes : Bridge At Wolfe Creek & Frontage Roads
The earth work is ready for seed. The asphalt and bridge painting are complete. Grass seed and the pavement markings should begin when weather allows. The seeding has begun and all lanes are open.
I-57 South of Marion to I-24
- North Bound Left Lane Closed at the 48Mp, Expect Major Delays, Seek Alternate Routes if Possible. Be Prepared to Stop, Use Caution In Work Zone.
RT 13 near Greenbriar Road
- The south side of 13 boat ramp is about to close for reconstruction. There are a tremendous amount of trucks bringing in aggregate base this week. Use caution traveling through this area. Paving has begun on the new frontage road and the 10′ sidewalk has started being poured. The new parking lot is in the process of being paved.
South Market - Reconstruction
- The curb and gutter are complete and the aggregate base has been completed. We are currently laying the bricks and starting to pour the driveways. Sidewalks will begin next week.
IL 37 over Limb Branch south of Marion
- Work will begin October 30th after the work on I-57 is complete as we are using route 37 as a bypass in case of emergencies or backups on I-57. Work is set to begin October 30th.
Russell St in Marion - Pavement Reconstruction
- Russell street is closed from Scottsboro road to Hill avenue for road construction.