For any questions you may have regarding a specific project
I57 at Cairo Interchange Over IL RT3
East St. Louis Street Reconstruction - West Frankfort
Installing storm sewer on East St. Louis Street in West Frankfort.
East St. Louis Street will be closed from Bryan Street to Cherry Street and from Benton Avenue to Horrell Avenue. Please seek alternate routes.
IL 37 from Benton to Yellow Banks Rd
Two Precast Box Culvert Replacement Jackson County
Structure Removal/Box Culvert and Bike Path
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction on IL 13 between Wood Road and Airport Road West of Carbondale. Left turns out of and left turns into North Wood Road are prohibited. Speed limits through the work zone are reduced to 45 MPH.
Rt 13 from Giant City Rd to Reed Station
- Work in median. Lane shift in place use caution.
Staged Bridge Replacement on IL Route 37, approximately 1 mile South of Bonnie
- Traffic signals are in place.
- Watch for workers and equipment..
Double Box Culvert IL 37 over Creek N of Ina
- Temporary signals in place
- Watch for workers and equipment
IL 150 Resurf Briarhill Rd to IL 4
- Work continues watch for lane closures and expect delays.
Rt 3 from Roots Rd to Evansville
- Grinding pavement. Watch for lane closures.
Wasson Road Resurface
- Wasson Road is closed to through traffic. Local traffic will be permitted but during certain stages the road will be closed entirely. Work will begin on the south leg of the Raleigh Road/Wasson Road intersection and the south leg of the Union Grove Road/Wasson Road intersection.
Bridge Repairs Rt 45 N. of Harrisburg
- The Southbound lanes of US 45 over the Middle Fork Saline River North of Harrisburg will be reduced to one lane for bridge repairs beginning August 20, 2018.
I-57 over RT 146 Interchange
- I 57 traffic at the IL 146 interchange is reduced to two way traffic on the south bound lanes. Northbound traffic is using cross overs to the opposing lane. IL 146 is open to traffic at the bridge site.
I-57 over Shake Rag Rd near Dongola
- Traffic will be reduced to the driving lane in each direction at Milepost 22 to 25 beginning August 13, 2018.
Replacement of 2 Structures on IL Route 141, approximately 2 miles West of New Haven
- Temporary traffic signals installed.
- Watch for workers and equipment.
Box Culvert on Rt1 over creek in Crossville
Bridge Replacement on Limb Branch Road over BNSF Railroad
Work to begin Spring of 2019